SC Guide: Complete Media Information
Jones, McAden & Associates annually publishes a guide to South Carolina media. This unique resource provides all of the key data on South Carolina and metropolitan media in bordering states. For easy access, most entries are organized by county , except for Specialty Publications which are listed by classification. The S.C. Guide includes the following sections:
- Daily Newspapers provide complete contact information including names of key editors, circulation, subscription rate, geographic areas served, deadlines, and special sections.
- Non-Daily Newspapers include contact information, key personnel, circulation, day(s) of publication, subscription rate, and deadlines.
- Television Stations provide network affiliation/cable, broadcast hours, locally produced shows, personnel, and accepted formats for PSA’s.
- Radio Stations include information on frequency, format, broadcast hours, locally produced shows, personnel, and accepted formats for PSA’s.
- Specialty Publications include web pages, magazines, tabloids and newsletters produced by associations, non-profits, businesses, colleges and universities. Health, regional, and religious publications also appear in this section. In addition to contact information, this section lists circulation, format, subscription rate, and purpose.
- Outdoor Advertising Companies include counties served, sizes, types, personnel, and total number of billboards available through each company.
- Hispanic is a new section this year and includes the above sections catering to an Hispanic audience.
Click HERE to download the 2019 Media Guide